Friday 5 March 2010

Planning for presentation

Today i had to plan out the presentation of my film.
We assigned different sections to part of the group, I decided to talk about the problems we encountered and what we would do differently next time.
I created a power point including stills of the footage and video clips of footage that went wrong. I then created a short speach to go along with the powerpoint, including some other problems that we had faced, and what I would do if i had to o this presentation again. I got this information by looking back at my blogger to remember all the problems that we faced.

Unfortunately, The music foundation course were unable to create music for our film, so we had to create this music our self. I began by converting the film into a suitable format for garage band. We had decided that our origional idea of drum and bass would not really be suitable, and would be hard to create in one lesson. We decided to stick with a more classical theme. Liam then created a piano peice for the film, and i gave him constructive criticism to help him make it more suitable. I thought that his first peice was perhaps too cheerfull, which wasnt inkeeping with the theme of the film, however if he had included some sound effects like rain and heavy breathing, that this could work well and add tension

No comments:

Post a Comment